Reiki Level I San Diego
Time & Location
In learning the breathing exercises and meditations as well as the hands-on healing protocols, students develop a renewed presence in your life and within your relationships, empowering you to experience greater states of joy, compassion, inspired creativity and intuitive awareness.
Learning Reiki involves an energy activation process called an “initiation” which is performed by the Reiki Master with each student.
Through this initiation ceremony students are opened to the flow of Reiki energy which provides an energetic shift, causing healing energies and intuitive insights to emerge.
Initiations are given with Reiki Master Bruno who holds over 31 years of experience in Reiki - recognized by the Usui Shiki Ryoho System of Natural Healing and the ABR (Association of Reike Brazil).
Classes are small so that students receive adequate attention and practice time. This includes:
• The Reiki Precepts
• The Reike Five Principles and its Three Pillars
• Student’s lineage of teachers
• Four separate Reike attunements Level I
• A guided relaxing meditation
• Our Chakras and energetic body
• Hands-on healing protocols and hand positions for self-care
• A demonstration and practice on how to offer a complete Reiki session for self and others
• Hands-on healing protocols for others in a chair
• Hands-on healing protocols for others on a massage table
• The “21 days” self treatment method
• Class manual included
*Lunch is scheduled around 1 pm and students dine at the various venues located near the training facility.
A welcome coffee and a coffee break are scheduled throughout the day.
** Parking available onsite
- Reki Class Level I$150$1500$0