Usui Reiki Level 1
In Reiki Level I students become acquainted with Reiki energy and are taught how to perform healing sessions on the self and others. The class offers the tools to experience more balance in mind, body and spirit, and to feel grounded and focused in your everyday activities.
In learning the breathing exercises and meditations as well as the hands-on healing protocols, students develop a renewed presence in your life and within your relationships, empowering you to experience greater states of joy, compassion, inspired creativity and intuitive awareness.
Learning Reiki involves an energy activation process called an “initiation” which is performed by the Reiki Master with each student.
Through this initiation ceremony students are opened to the flow of Reiki energy which provides an energetic shift, causing healing energies and intuitive insights to emerge.
Initiations are given with Reiki Master Bruno who holds over 31 years of experience in Reiki - recognized by the Usui Shiki Ryoho System of Natural Healing and the ABR (Association of Reiki Brazil).
Classes are small so that students receive adequate attention and practice time. This includes:
• The Reiki Precepts
• The Reiki Five Principles and its Three Pillars
• Student’s lineage of teachers
• Four separate Reiki attunements Level I
• A guided relaxing meditation
• Our Chakras and energetic body
• Hands-on healing protocols and hand positions for self-care
• A demonstration and practice on how to offer a complete Reiki session for self and others
• Hands-on healing protocols for others in a chair
• Hands-on healing protocols for others on a massage table
• The “21 days” self treatment method
• Class manual included
• At the end of the course the student gets a certificate of the ABR.